SmartBimmer Master Tool for BMW Self Coding and Programming, Apple CarPlay activation, screen mirroring
With this tool, you can basically handle all the BMW engineering coding or functional SWT jobs. You do NOT need to have comprehensive professional knowledge to know how to BMW coding, we will help you to make everything simple enough to handle, either via USB coding or OBD2 plug and play. A couple of jobs that are very commonly used: Video in motion M Laptimer Screen mirroring BMW Apps Apple Carplay Carplay Fullscreen (2018.11- old version require to flash/upgrade firmware) full-screen Carplay RHD Satellite radio
And you could enjoy more advanced functional jobs handling, like FSC generation Install VO coding Fix Clear existing SWT/FSCs Enable of many features Region Unlock Unlock HDD Change HU HWEL, Serial No., VIN
SmartBimmer Versions Available:
1. Master Version Unlimited Generation by Yourself To create online master accounts, need the following information: Display name, First name, Last name, Email, City, Country
2. Client version, charged per job per car per activation which all depends on customers’ demands.
Download here: apply the activation codes through your dealers. Enjoy 2 ways of activation:
- Copy provided UPDxxxxx.BIN file (ignore the UPD00000.BIN for now) onto an available blank USB flash memory stick with the FAT32 file system. The recommended flash drive capacity is 2 or 4 or 8 GB.
- Turn the ignition on or start the engine of your car and plug the USB flash drive into the USB port in the glove box/center console.
- Wait at least 30 seconds and then unplug the USB flash drive.
- Reboot the iDrive system via press and holding the rotary volume button until 15-20 seconds. Alternatively, lock the car for 10 minutes or use tool 32 from EDIABAS with nbtevo.prg, job STEUERGERAETE_RESET.
- The unit will start to boot, show “BMW ConnectedDrive” on the screen, and automatically reboot several times. Do not interrupt the process.
- For ID4 unit: All FSC codes will be installed except for Map Code – enter Map code with iDrive or place it on the USB drive in a folder named FSC.
- For the ID5 unit: If iDrive asks for an activation code, you can update it by creating a new folder named FSC in the root of the blank USB drive and copying the included .fsc file into it. Plug the USB drive into the USB socket and start the update.
- Enjoy your new features.
By OBD2 Activation For EVO CarPlay activation, you download this SmartBimmer Installer 18.104.22.168 anytime you have a car, tell me the features you want, and we will send you codes and you pay. To work with SmartBimmerInstaller via OBD2, our codes do not expire and can be used multiple times on the same car/head unit, after the first use, the code is locked to the specific car & head unit;
Software Version Supporting
We support BMW, MiniCooper, Rolls-Royce, and ALL NBT iLevel to 2019-11, and all EVO software 2020 versions are currently supported.
FSC MAP CODE & FSC Standalone Files
BY REGION LIST
- 00A4 China/Hong Kong/Macau
- 00A5 Taiwan
- 00A6 Korea
- 00A7 Japan
- 00A8 North America
- 00A9 Europe
- 00AA Australia/New Zealand
- 00AB Middle East
- 00AC North Africa
- 00AD South Africa
- 00AE Southeast Asia
- 00AF South America
- 00B0 India
- 00B1 Israel
- 00CA Turkey
- 00CD Argentina
- 006F – Satellite Tuner (US market)
- 009C – BMW Apps
- 009E – iSpeech
- 009F – TTS
- 00A0 – Navigation System Professional ECE / US
- 00A1 – Navigation System Professional Asia
- 00E5 – ///M Laptimer
- 00F0 – ID4 Navigation Enabler
- 0143 – ID5/6 Apple CarPlay
- 016E – ID5/6 Speech NLU
- 016F – ID5/6 Speech TTS
- 00F1 – European Map
- 00F2 – Taiwan Map
- 00F3 – Korea Map
- 00F4 – Japan Map
- 00F5 – North America Map
- 00F6 – China / HK / Macau Map
- 00F7 – Australia / New Zealand Map
- 00F8 – Middle East Map
- 00F9 – North Africa Map
- 00FA – South Africa Map
- 00FB – Southeast Asia Map
- 00FC – South America Map
- 00FD – India Map
- 00FE – Israel Map
- 00FF – Turkey Map
- 0100 – Argentina Map
- 0120 – European Map
- 0121 – North America Map
- 0122 – Turkey Map
- 0123 – Chine / HK / Macau Map
- 0124 – Australia / New Zealand Map
- 0125 – Middle East Map
- 0126 – North Africa Map
- 0127 – South Africa Map
- 0128 – Southeast Asia Map
- 0129 – South America Map
- 012A – India Map
- 012B – Israel Map
- 012C – Argentina Map
- 012D – Taiwan Map
- 012E – Korea Map
- 012F – Japan Map
Brief Introduction to the system
Disclaimer BMW and MINI have registered trademarks of Bayerische Motoren Werke AG. The SmartBimmer Tool is not affiliated with BMW AG in any way and is not authorized by BMW AG to act as an official distributor or representative. We are Independent BMW geeks and not part of BMW AG in any way.