FSC Certification File Activation for BMW F Series Navigation
This instruction shows you a guide on using E-sys software to load the certification file and activate it for the BMW F series chassis navigation head unit.
- Run BMW E-sys software, select “Comfort Mode” and click the “FSC” button
- After then click “Check FSC status” to check the status.
- Click the path to load your certification file (please load all files in XML format )
- Read VIN, make sure the certification file and vehicle with exact VIN
- Click “Identify” to identify ECU
- Click the “Upgrade FSC” button to load/upgrade it.
Tool and Software Prepared:
- Laptop – Windows 7 or 8 or 10 x64
- Esys eg. 3.30 3.34 3.35 etc.
- PsdzData Lite 18_03
- ENET OBD2 Cable
- Windows C drive free space 20GB
- Stable Power Multicharger