ECU Programming Power Supply 14V 150A
This Power Supply is specialized made for Automotive ECU Programming Flashing for Volvo, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, OEM-Benz, and Land Rover General Motors.
Note: please don’t start the engine during the process of power charging the vehicle to avoid damage to the device caused by adverse charging.
- Smart stable power supply for vehicles programming / ECU flashing
- Charging dedicated power
- Adjustable output voltage 14V/120A, DC 110V – 220V
- High-temperature alarm.
- Intelligent charger for motor vehicles starter battery
- Extensive protection functions and self-protection functions
- Short circuit and reverse polarity protection
Fit for Volvo, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, OEM-Benz, Land Rover General Motors Etc. This power supply is compatiable work with Campaign recalls software updates, BMW Esys ECU flashing, OEM SCN online programming, Landrover JLR DOIP firmware upgrades, etc.
- DC voltage: 14.5V
- Rated current: 0-100A
- Rated maximum power: 1500W
- Ripple and noise: 100mVp-p
- Automotive Programming Dedicated Power Input Characteristics input voltage: AC220V±15%, or AC110V±15%
- Frequency range: 40-60HZ
- Power Factor: 0.95
- Efficiency: 85%
- Overload: 90-110% of rated output power
- Output voltage/ A: 14V / 150A
- Working temperature: -40°C±85°C
- Safety: UL60950, TUV EN60950-1
- Withstand voltage: I / P-O / P: 3KVAC I / P-FG: 1.5KVAC
- Insulation resistance: I / PO / P, I / P-FG: 100M Ohms, 500VDC/25 C / 70%
- RH EMC: Complies with EN55022, EN61000
- Dimensions: 25.5cm * 34cm * 11cm
- Weight: 8kgs Standard: EN55022, EN61000, UL60950, TUV EN60950-1
NOTE: the trolley in the pictures is not included and requires to be ordered as an option. The power supply ECU programming trolley weighs 30kgs, dimensions H100*W46*L67cm.